Wireless digital analyzer for industrial and commercial refrigeration
METRECO is a trademark of the PANIMPEX company
Manufacturer and distributor of measuring and control devices, for more than 35 years,
PANIMPEX offers a wide range of tools and systems for refrigeration and air conditioning.
PANIMPEX has launched the first wireless digital analyzer, Metreco - smart mobile measuring
which performs and records, in real time, measurements allowing the monitoring of installations,
the detection of faults, and the evaluation of energy efficiency.
Data recording and processing is done on PC, tablet and app.
DYNAMIC CONTROL FROM YOUR MOBILE TERMINALS & PC
Metreco cloud connect
Metreco Cloud Connect performs different types of measurements
- Instantanty :
1 h - 1 day when commissioning, or troubleshooting
- Medium and long term monitoring :
1 to 4 weeks (troubleshooting, retrofit, etc.)
1 to 12 months (COP, etc.)
Wireless sensors are positioned on the installation, they transmit the data to a gateway which sends them to the Cloud. Up to 20 sensors can be used per gateway depending on the size of the system to be analyzed. The results can be viewed on computer, tablet, smartphone via an application. It is possible to use multiple gateways at the same site and also to analyze multiple sites, geographically separated, using multiple gateways.
Metreco Cloud Connect Advantages
TIME SAVINGS, FINANCIAL GAINS AND RELIABILITY
- Contractor advantage: Time savings
- Simplicity in setting up the system: wireless sensors are positioned on the selected points, they are recharged directly from the mains.
- Sensor autonomy, from 1 week to 6 months, depending on the frequency of data transmission.
- Remote follow-up of measurements on pc, tablet, smartphone through the Metreco Cloud Connect application.
- Customer advantage: Financial gains
- Monitoring: follow-up of the proper functioning of the systems (breakdown prevention, maintenance).
- Quick restart in the event of a breakdown (avoids / limits operating losses).
- Real-time COP monitoring (energy savings).
- Insurance for the contractor and the customer: Reliability gains
- Control of COP Metreco Smart COP by POLE CRISTAL, an independent laboratory located in Dinan (France).
- The comparative tests were carried out in accordance with standard EN 14511.
"Tested on both our CO2 Booster and HFC systems. Very positive experience, user-friendly and quick.
Big advantage, all data is directly available on PC. No special software or complicated and tedious data extraction!"
Real time saver for difficult situations"
"My colleagues and I use the Metreco set during the annual verification of the air conditioning systems in various types of trains.
By using Metreco we save a massive ammount of time because no refrigerant needs to be removed from the hoses after an intervention, no hoses = no refrigerant to recover!"
Climate Mechanic and Chief Mechanic and Electric